Want to get a head start in the fintech industry?
InvoiceNxt is keen to bring onboard an experienced product manager who is excited to join the invigorating journey that is InvoiceNxt with us. The focus will be on driving the expansion of our solution and its core offerings as an Enterprise-software-as-service solution. Mainly, embedded finance for early payment program with carbon offsetting inclusion.
- Work closely with the co-founding team to align Product Development Roadmaps.
- Merge creativity, user naturalisation, analysis, and roll up the sleeves for execution and build a products team in due course.
- Build business cases for leveraging customer feedback and market research
- Understand complexities including legal and regulatory requirements
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to help guide and measure the success of initiatives
- Assist in building product roadmap presentations for customers, training materials, and other activities where Product Marketing might need help in messaging and positioning
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management preferably in a FinTech payables company, or a credit card network company
- Passionate about UI/UX design and building innovative end-user experiences by working closely with Product Designers
- Prior experience SaaS platforms is an advantage
- You believe in the vision. And have the ability to work with grit and create opportunities for growth of the product, your team and yourself.
- You are a driven professional and thrive in tough situations and the maturity to learn from mistakes especially in a startup environment.
- High CQ – curiosity quotient – inquiring and connecting aspects meaningfully
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.